23 August 2008

Pittsburgh Day 1

After mom and I went to Utah, We came home for a couple of days and then we were off to Pittsburgh... This time I rode 11 hours in the blue whale, AKA the minivan. Mom and I slept most of the way there. When we got to Grandma's mom and dad went to a Pirate game. I stayed with Grandma so I could catch her up on everything....
mom told me how beautiful Pittsburgh is. She told me she loves it and would move there in a skinny minute if it wasn't so cold there in the winter. Mom said she doesn't like snow...I don't know what this snow stuff is but I think it sounds fun.
Daddy loves when he is home...he always tells me stories about his stompin grounds. He loves going to the games and he LOVES the steelers...I myself already have five jersey's that I wear while dad watches the games.
Mommy told me that after the game daddy took her on a romantic walk. They talked about the Ohio river and went to a place called the point.
Mom said they had a really nice time...so did I. I love catching up with Grandma.

No comments: