23 August 2008

Pittsburgh Day 2

Today mama and dada took me to the park in dada's back yard. I discovered the swing. Wow this thing is great. I sat in this Crazy seat and then someone stoods behind me and PUSH I was soaring through the air. How exciting!
I wasn't lovin the slide...I went down one once when I was very little with Aunt Lissa and mom. I screamed so loud that Lissa and mom started laughing and hugging me. I was not excited about this one, either. It wasn't so bad going down with daddy. I actually liked it. But I loved the slide with the tunnel over it.
I did not like going down it but I had a blast going up this slide. Its was so red in there. I had never been all red before. When I talked it sounded really weird. I talked the whole time I was in the red tunnel.

We played everything that day. This was my ship and I was the captain.


Check out my shirt. When I press a button it barks. Yeah, it's pretty neat.

No comments: