24 November 2007

My 6th month!

Hi. I have been so busy this past month and I am changing so fast. The weather is getting chilly. Mommy says her favorite season is finally here. She likes to dress me up in these hoodies and then go for walks to look at the leaves.



My Grandma came to visit. She brought her doggy Max. She played with me while mommy and daddy went to an Elton John concert. The next night all of us went to an oyster roast. Mommy and daddy showed me a comet in the sky, and I watched the big fire in the middle of the yard.





Max is my new friend. When he is at my very own house, he doesn't let my dogs near me. He has a fluffy tail that I like to grab. Max doesn't like that very much.

Boy, I thought I'd play a joke on my mommy and not move my left arm for a day. My first time mommy took me to the ER where they thought I needed this big ol cast on my arm even though the three x-rays showed nothing wrong. As soon as I mustered up some strength to move my arm I tried to show mommy that I could move it just fine, but I still had to see another doctor whom after three more x-rays said she couldn't see anything wrong either! I'll never try that trick again.

No comments: