01 November 2007

Happy Halloween!












Happy Halloween! I was A Little Stinker. Halloween was fun. Mommy, Daady and I went to Ms. Yvonne's house and we had a block party candy buffet. I saw faries, snow white, batman, nurses, dragons, and leopard girl. This week I am learning how to eat solids. So far so good. I love solids. It's kindof hard to eat them, but I am getting the hang of it! Mommy is making my food. She is learning how to manage her time. We haven't really gotten into a routine yet, but I just don't think mommy and routines go together to well, infact it gets really crazy around 5:30! Watching her is really entertaining. Daddy thinks my food is an airplane and I am a hanger. I just go with it. It makes him laugh. Acutally, he is the funny one. He makes all these funny noises and loopty loops the spoon. It cracks me up. He is so silly. In the meantime, I am working on sitting up by myself. Mommy introduced me to two of her favorite friends, John and Kelly. They surprised her and stopped by one afternoon. They double kissed me the whole time. It was really fun.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Dad is a little stink to i will tell you stories when your older!!