25 November 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gobble, Gobble. My very first Thanksgiving! I am so thankful that Grandma is such a good cook. My mommy ate so much and it was good. I sat at dinner table and joined in all of the conversation. I am saying Da-da now and boy it gets them every time. If I am feeling the need for a little attention all I have to do is say da-da and someone comes running. But most interesting, is every time I say da-da it is usually daddy that comes to play with me. I wonder if there is a connection. I do love my daddy so much, and he loves me.
I am going to Pittsburgh for Christmas so, my grandma decided to have my Christmas on Thanksgiving. I got to open my presents with no help, well mommy helped a little, but only after I tried to eat the wrapping paper. I couldn't resist. It was red! I am so fortunate. I am so loved. Grandma gave me two warm dresses for a Christmas in Pittsburgh and some toys that light up and play songs. She is so sweet. My Aunt Vickie, gave me a rocking chair that was hers when she was little and then later it was my mommy's when she was little. My Aunt Vickie, we call her Sissy, saved it all this time for me. She said I have to give it to my little girl. She put a fresh coat of paint on it. There is one piece of the chair that is broken and it was fixed over 40 years ago with duct tape. Sissy left that there to add character. Mommy said there is a picture of her sitting in that chair. She cried a little bit. Sissy really is very thoughtful and sweet.
Daddy, who I think might be da-da took this picture. My mommy was very surprised to see this chair.

No comments: