26 August 2007

Week One




I have my very own bedroom. But I don't sleep in it. I get to sleep in a basket in Mommy and Daddy's room. It's warm and cozy. My mommy doesn't move very fast. She and I have been getting to know each other. I hardly ever cry. All of my needs are met, but not just by mommy. My grandma Roz and a whole bunch of other people help mommy. They are always talking to me and making funny noises. In fact, this week lots of people came over to look at me and they all make these strange, interesting noises. I learned that if I make them back, they get all excited. It is fun to make them all excited. I have been having some problems eating. My tongue is a little tight and I have to work hard at the dinner table,
but nonetheless I eat and eat and eat. I wonder where it all goes?

No comments: