29 August 2007

Week Four Pittsburgh

Wow. What a fun week. This week my mommy, daddy, Igloo, Q-ball and me all went to Pittsburgh. We drove! The ride only took 12 or so hours. I slept most of the time in the car, and woke up to eat from this strange thing that mommy stuck in my mouth. I liked it though...I did not have to work so hard to get my grub. When we finally got to grandma's house, there were lots of people there. That's when I met my Grandpa for the first time. My daddy said our meeting was the pinnacle of his life. It all seemed very special. Grandpa smiles all the time and looks like daddy but older. Grandpa is always happy and makes me smile too. He loves to take pictures.
I met so many wonderful people on my first vacation, including my uncle Chris. He is funny and no matter where he is in the house I can hear him. His voice makes me smile. He sounds like daddy. He teaches me how to rest on my tummy.
Every day was packed full of activity. I felt like a little rock star.
I have been learning everyday and everyone tells me I am going to be real smart. I love to be held by anyone if they'll make those funny noises. I love to copy faces. I am working on sticking out my tongue and smiling.
I took my first sink bath this week. It was full of bubbles...I love to take baths.









































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.