26 August 2007

Upon my arrival.















Hello. My name is Isabella. I was born on May 24th, 2007. I don't really remember much about that day, except that all of a sudden I was forced from my dark warm home into this funny world. I was picked up like a fish, smacked all around and then thrown into warm comforting arms, where I was allowed to eat for a few minutes. After that, it all gets kindof fuzzy, or maybe that was the stuff they put in my eyes. I remember my daddy holding me. He was very warm and smelled really good. He smiled and talked softly to me. My mommy held me some more, she and I stared at each other for awhile. I was really curious to put a face with the person I heard and felt everyday for the past 9 months. Then I met lots of other people. I felt so lucky to have so many people welcome me. They were all pretty silly, they would pick me up, and start making funny noises. I made noises I did not know I could make. All in all it was a very eventful day.





No comments: