12 June 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Wow! I turned one today. Boy, what a day. There were balloons and tons of people came and sang me a song. I got to eat really sweet cake and play all day.
Auntie Lissa got me my very own Dora car. It's pretty awesome. I can play pinball while I drive.
Ms. Yvonne came over and played with me. I love me some Ms. Yvonne.
My Godmother Anna came too. She brought me toys to play with in the sand, and some good 'ol fashion lovin. I love her glasses.

Andrew and Mia came too. We all played with my new toys. All in all there must have been 30 plus people that came just to sing me a song. Nana and I practiced all week blowing out my candle but I wanted to touch the pretty flame more than blow it out so mommy blew my candle out. Good thing, because next we got to eat the cake mommy made for me.

At the end of my party, some of mommy's friends and Daddy gave me a bath with my new bath toys to get all of the cake out of my hair.

No comments: