07 January 2008

15 days until Christmas!

Mommy and Daddy went to their Christmas Party! It was their first time going out at night without me! I had fun at my babysitters house. Mommy and Daddy teach at the same school with daddy's best friend Keith. That's Lisa, mommy says Lisa knows more about football then any guy. I think the boys are jealous.
I love to make mommy laugh. I just start laughing and she starts to laugh! We go on and on.
Grandma D got me my very own Christmas Tree. It even has an angel theme. I am going to start to collect angel and fairy ornaments for my tree.

Uncle Keith and Aunt Lisa came over and brought me a funny pink pig. I told uncle Keith stories most of the night.

Mommy tried to convince Daddy that they needed a family picture for their Christmas Card but Daddy wasn't having it. So instead mommy got my Godmother Anna to come over and she was happy to play dress up for the camera. Mommy hasn't quite figured out the timer. Sometimes it takes one picture...sometimes it takes 3. Oh well, I can't possibly be still for pictures. Whose got time.
That's me behind daddy!

Aunt Sissy (mommy's sister) and I play!








No comments: